Thursday, August 28, 2008

Introducing Alison!

The breathe team has grown to 2! After 3 years of working as a one-woman show with my fabulous gurus to help out on event day, I have found a planner who I believe exhibits the professionalism, work ethic and creativity that is breathe. event planning. :) Plus, she's got the credentials to back her up.
I'd like to introduce .... Alison!

Alison and I met back in my days of corporate event planning for one of the Big 4 accounting firms. While I was neck deep in tax seminars and receptions, Alison on the other side as my Catering Sales Manager for the Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner. Together we planned countless events for my firm at her hotel and discovered that we have the same tireless work ethic and passion for event planning.
I was wow-ed by Alison's professionalism, creativity and calm demeanor. And so in late 2007, Alison officially joined my team and since has provided her "day of" coordination services to many pleased brides and grooms.

She's currently booking "day of" coordinations for 2009 and would love to be there to help out on your big day!

Me and Alison

No comments: