Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sarah & Jack... Gorgeous Professional Pics

As the year begins to wind down, it's hard to not think about all of the incredible events that I've been part of in 2008. Back in March, I started my '08 season off with a stunner of an event, and got to work with one of my all-time favorite photographer/videographers - Barnaby Draper.

Barnaby was there for my very first wedding back in 2005 and ever since that incredible experience with Andrew & Eunhee has held a special place with me. I'm looking forward to seeing him and his team again in just a week for Emma and Ben's blowout!

I already blogged about this event once (Sarah & Jack) with some fantastic pictures taken by my own team, but here are long-awaited professional pictures from Sarah & Jack's stunning event at Dahlgren Chapel and the Andrew Mellon Auditorium in Washington, DC. Enjoy!













The favors were paper fans -- each uniquely handpainted by Sarah's grandfather in Korea!




Korean fan dancers were the entertainment during dinner


Sarah, Jack and their family also participated in the traditional Korean Paebak ceremony during the reception.


After dinner, we changed the lighting from an amber to violets to get the party started!


Me and the happy bride!

No comments: